Your new company
This is a leading, multi-site European organisation with a strong vision. They had a record year during 2020 and are now looking to support this growth with exciting ongoing investment in the business. There is a focus on developing their people, processes and systems through a significant transformation programme led by their People Manager.
Your new role
This is a 6 month fixed term HR job for an experienced HR generalist with proven change management experience. You will be supporting the People Manager with the transformation project as they look to align the business to compliment it's accelerated growth. The role will be remote based with travel as required. Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Change management- support the development and implementation of their target operating model through capability mapping, role realignment and development planning
* Embed their behavioural framework throughout the business, supporting adoption and further development by their teams
* Embed and enhance their values through supporting wellbeing and employee engagement initiatives
* Provide day to day support and advice to the business, acting as primary contact for all people related queries
* Enhance capability through the continued development of their line managers through coaching, guidance and support
What you'll need to succeed
* A strong HR generalist with experience of supporting a growing SME
* Change management experience including restructures
* Emotionally intelligent and responsive to others
* Values driven - have a focus on innovation and development; inspiring change and continuous improvement across the business
* Ability to work flexibly; using best practice as a guide
* Ideally available to commit to a 6 month FTC from the end of July 2021
What you'll get in return
* The role will be remote based with travel as needed to their Norfolk/other UK site.
* 37.5 hour working week
* Holidays are 25 plus bank holidays, Auto enrolment pension, 24/7 counselling services provided by BUPA and on site refreshments and fruit.
* There is a possibility the contract could be extended.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.