HR Advisor, FTC til April 2022, Bath, £26,715 pa + benefits, HR Advisor experience essential.
Your new company
This organisation ranks 6th in Guardian in their sector. Great working environment surrounded by beautiful countryside. This is an equal opportunities employer and have an excellent international reputation with staff from over 60 different nations.
Your new role
Fixed term contract until 30 April 2022, with the possibility of being extended. HR generalist role with advisory and some project work.This is an exciting time to join this friendly team as they develop our HR strategy. You'll be working in a collaborative team, playing an active role in supporting people projects and initiatives aligned to our strategic priorities. With a focus on providing customer and business focussed HR advice and guidance to colleagues.You will provide day-to-day advice on policies and procedures such as flexible working, sickness absence, and Job Evaluation. In addition, you'll also work with the HR Business Partner on a range of people initiatives, including Wellbeing Action Plans, as well as supporting change projects across the HR Department.You'll build exceptional working relationships, enabling excellent people management practice while working in a way that reflects the values the organisation be organisation believe in..
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a proactive, customer-focused HR professional, with experience of building effective relationships and providing clear, insightful and practical advice to managers. You will be motivated by the prospect of being part of a team that's changing the way things are done, and relish opportunities to make a difference to your stakeholders and our HR delivery. You will also have:
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication style, explaining complex concepts and information clearly and concisely to a diverse stakeholder group.
* Relationship-building skills - Able to build and maintain strong business relationships, and provide appropriate challenge when needed.
* Influencing skills - Able to understand different perspectives and positively influence others to change their practice.
* A Degree or equivalent qualification, or able to demonstrate a comparable level of experience.
* CIPD qualified or part qualified or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
This is family friendly workplace which is open to exploring flexible working opportunities. This organisation recognises the talents of the diverse workforce through an excellent reward package including a generous employer pension scheme and annual leave entitlement and are encouraging of your personal and professional development, along with (but not limited to):
* A flexible working environment
* Ofsted outstanding rated onsite nursery
* Salary exchange scheme (cycle to work)
* Onsite private and NHS dentist, onsite medical centre
* Employee discount scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.