Your new company
This non-profit organisation based in London provide bespoke social and healthcare solutions to the community. They specialise in rehabilitation and supporting people with complex needs, helping them to reach their full potential.
Your new role
A key part of the People & Culture team, the Workforce Business Partner will be responsible for:
* The development and management of the recruitment for flex-time staff
* Through effective recruitment, significantly reduce agency spend for the organisation
* Review current recruitment processes with the objective of improving calibre of attracted talent and increasing retention
* Lead on performance management of flexi-time workers - acting as conduit between staff and line managers
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will need:
* Public sector experience, ideally within the NHS or a charity/non-profit organisation
* A resourcing/recruitment background, with experience reviewing and improving recruitment processes
What you'll get in return
In return you'll receive a competitive £36,000 - £38,000 salary, flexible working options, and the necessary IT equipment to be able to complete your role remotely.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.