Head of HR
Head of HR, Radstock near Bath
Would you like to create and implement an HR strategy from scratch?
4 or 5 days per week with the option of some homeworking
CFH Docmail based in Radstock, near Bath is seeking a new Head of HR to lead its HR function in the next stage of the organisation’s journey. The role will be instrumental in helping them create their first HR strategy and implementation plan. The management team are committed to developing the impact of HR across the business so there will be plenty of support for you to lead the development of HR best practice. In addition to this, one of your first tasks will be to appoint some new members to the HR team – so you will have the opportunity to build an HR team that will help deliver your HR strategy and plan.
We are looking for someone who has most of the following:
· Relevant HR qualification or further compensatory experience
· Demonstrable experience in leading and managing an HR and payroll team
· Ability to engage others in setting a clear direction and in driving plans forward with energy and credibility
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
· Significant experience of advising managers on employee relations matters and change programmes
· Strong skills in coaching and mentoring HR and payroll professionals
If you are interested in this role, please email our retained recruitment consultant, Tracy Madgwick at email@example.com for a candidate information pack which gives more details about this exciting role and how to apply.
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 30 June
First interviews: w/c 5 and 12 July
Final interviews: Wednesday 4 August