Human Resources Manager
Show Racism the Red Card (SRtRC) is the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity. The aim of the organisation is to combat racism through delivering anti-racism education.
We are seeking to recruit to a brand new, Part-Time (21 hours) post of Human Resources Manager based at our Head Office in North Shields,
21 hours per week (flexibly organised)
NJC Pay Scale Points 26 – 30: £30,451 - £33,782 (pro-rata)
This new role involves providing professional Human Resources advice and support for a range of strategic workforce issues. You will provide expertise and professional advice to managers and to the staff as well as overseeing the day-to-day HR operations by working closely with the Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive.
You will manage change and lead on HR practices that will foster a high-performance team culture and the recruitment and ongoing professional development of the staff team. This new post is responsible for the maintenance of processes that support SRtRC’s goals including ensuring currency of policies/procedures and compliance with Charity Commission regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the fight against racism and to help make a real difference to the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Education to relevant degree level, plus post-graduate diploma (Advanced Level) in HRM and Chartered membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (MCIPD)
Previous experience of the following is essential:
- Staff and project management
- Developing and delivering programmes of training to managerial staff, coaching others and leading projects
- Communicating sensitive information and persuading and influencing managers, employees, trade union and professional organisational representatives
- Working autonomously, identifying problems, assessing risk and applying innovative solutions based on knowledge and experience
- Planning your own workload and delivering to tight deadlines
You must have:
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Commitment to equality and diversity
To download an Application Pack, including full Job Description, please visit: https://www.theredcard.org/news/2021/5/13/human-resources-manager-vacancy-part-time
Applications close Sunday 18th July 2021 at 23.59.
(Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted)
Interviews will be held via Zoom on Friday 30th July 2021.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Show Racism the Red Card aims to be an equal opportunities employer, and as such, welcomes applications from all under-represented groups.