HR Business Partner
Stantec is a rapidly growing professional services organisation. We grow through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions and we are proud to have group of 1600+ talented professionals across our UK & Ireland operations.
We now have an opportunity for a seasoned HR Business Partner Generalist to join our HR Client Services Team, supporting the Infrastructure and Buildings (IB) Business group. Managing a small team you will provide support and guidance to our leaders across IB with company policy and best practise. You will guide and develop your team (HR Advisor & HR Coordinator) whilst contributing to HR projects and initiatives.
You will own the client relationship and provide the 'voice of the customer' to the wider HR function. You will support the organisational effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to company strategy.
Your familiarity with TUPE, coupled with your knowledge and enjoyment of change management and organisational design theory will be highly regarded.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to and where needed define policies and processes that supports the people strategy and objectives.
- Use and understand people tools and policies, engaging clients effectively to ensure their use across the organisation.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues.
- Design and deliver high impact solutions to meet business need. Support all global mobility cases and work with global mobility team.
- Coach and build capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies.
- Build robust company wide networks, and build and engage in communities of practice.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We continue to grow rapidly, so a love of change will be key to your success.
A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources Management, Business, Social Sciences, or a related discipline. You will have proven experience in influencing change, coaching and challenging leaders in a large, complex, fast paced and changing environment. Your results focused perspective is critical to your success. CIPD Chartered Member status is desired.