Senior HR Advisor – Operations and Casework
We are actively recruiting for a Senior HR Manager who can lead an HR advisory team, working for a commercially focused central government organisation, for a period of 12 months. Based in central London with hybrid working available.
- Line management responsibility and coaching of the HR Operations and Casework Team,
- Advise on complex HR issues and cases
- Have accountability for advice provided to employees regarding the full spectrum of employee relations cases including disciplinarians, grievance, supporting attendance and managing poor performance
- Oversee and direct the implementation of process improvements
- Support on the updating of HR frameworks (policies), procedures and processes