e-Roster Project Implementation Manager
e-Roster Project Implementation Manager required to implement a project plan for rolling out electronic rostering to the clinical workforce that are not already on an e-rostering platform at the trust. Provide training and advice and setting the standard for the new system.Line manager for the eRostering Implementation Advisor and he post holder will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the project and support the Trust response to any external reviews e.g. commissioners
- To lead the project plan for rolling out electronic rostering to the clinical workforce
- To act as the main point of contact for all e-roster enquiries for newly rolled out areas and those areas that are still to go live on e-roster
- To deliver training to roster co-ordinators.
- To support the development of policies, procedures and standards relating to the work of electronic rostering.
- To provide direct line management to the eRostering Implementation Advisor to ensure that all duties and responsibilities of the team are carried out in a timely and effective manner
- To analyse complex system and/or user issues and ensure rectification, escalating any issues where appropriate to the software provider.
- To provide advice and feedback to where system utilisation could be improved to ensure rosters are safe, effective and efficient.
- To introduce and maintain monthly e-roster KPI reports.
- Be responsible for the roll out of any software or installation upgrades, highlighting in advance any that may affect business continuity and ensuring any risk to payroll submission date is minimised/avoided.
- Collect and prepare activity data as required including efficiency indicators on roster production, utilisation of staff and performance of the software.
- Provide system administration, including generation and maintenance of user accounts and passwords in conjunction with the IT department.