Change & OD Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
Change & OD Consultant to come into an NHS NDPB to design, develop an OD and change programme from start to finish .The individual will develop and maintain internal and external relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to support the delivery of the change portfolio. Develop change capability and confidence in the leaders and managers of the organisation and to lead compassionately and inclusively in a rapidly growing organisation.
- To design, develop and evaluate a variety of change management interventions using a variety of styles and working with all levels of staff up to and including senior management (Board) level.
- To prepare and present information and reports on progress around change programmes working with key stakeholders/partners across the organisation and externally (where required).
- To respond to written and verbal enquiries from key stakeholders involved in the change programmes/learning interventions in line with the organisations values and behaviours framework. Ensuring these are handled appropriately and forwarded/escalated as necessary.
- To work closely with the Senior OD Adviser and the OD service, to internally engage with business areas to identify, design and deliver OD interventions.
- In partnership with the OD, Education and Learning Lead, OD Business partner and Senior OD Adviser ensure all organisational development and learning activities and interventions are aligned to support the delivery of both the workforce and organisational development strategy and business plan. Ideally some experience within an NHS organisation or Healthcare organisation would be highly desirable.
Apply for Change & OD Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly