Senior Human Resources Adviser
5 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
My client, an amazing Charity dedicated to supporting those who have suffered from human rights injustice now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Adviser to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This is fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys a wide variety of generalist HR activities and who is keen to further develop their experience in managing complex employee relations matters.
As Senior HR Adviser, you will join a friendly and supportive HR team providing professional HR support to teams and managers, covering all aspects of HR and the employee lifecycle including recruitment and selection, learning and development, employee relations and performance management. You’ll support the continuous improvement of HRs processes to ensure the teams working practices are efficient and effective, manage and review employment compliance issues such as pre-employment checks, professional registrations and DBS checks, manage contractual arrangements with HRs third party suppliers, lead on employee benefits and initiatives, help develop the effective use of the HRIS and much more!
This is also a great opportunity for someone to take a lead on ensuring the organisation is adopting a best practice approach to equality and inclusion through inclusive recruitment and employment practices.
To be considered you will require:
- CIPD Level 5 or above (or equivalent qualification), or have gained extensive relevant experience in an HR Advisory role at this level.
- Proven experience and confidence in providing sound employee relations and policy advice on a variety of complex matters, with experience of managing a case load.
- Up to date knowledge of HR best practice and employment law, including up to date knowledge of diversity, equality and inclusion matters.
- Experience of creating and reviewing HR policies.
- A good working knowledge of HR Information System and ideally experience of developing an HRIS to ensure it is fit for the organisation’s requirements.
- Experience of managing contracts with third party suppliers.
- Experience of drafting contracts, policies and formal ER letters and investigation reports
- Experience of working in a professional clinical environment and/or the charity sector would be highly desirable.
Please note, going forward this role will be office based with some flexibility for remote working arrangements.
Apply for Senior Human Resources Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly