HR Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
A University in London is recruiting a HR Project Manager on an interim basis. This role will contribute to an organisational wide change programme.
- Manage and deliver HR projects to time, cost and scope.
- Working closely with the HR Director you will create and maintain project plans.
- Establish and lead project teams, ensuring the team work effectively together.
- Take ownership of risk management, identifying, assessing and mitigating against them.
- Contribute to the development of the organisations change management approach.
- Establish project management and governance arrangements in line with the organisations project management approach.
- Deliver effective stakeholder engagement, working closely with Communication leads.
- Significant experience of HR project management in large and complex organisations
- Project Management qualification would be desirable.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to manage and engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of undertaking change approaches
Apply for HR Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly