My client, a globally renowned organisation in the live performance Arts sector now has a fantastic opportunity for a HR Services and Data Officer to join them on a permanent basis. Please note this is an urgent role requiring someone to be able to start by 26th July ideally.
As HR Services and Data Officer you will play a key role in supporting the efficient and effective delivery of HR services to the organisation through the provision of HR advice and solutions to manager, staff and freelancers on the full range of employment issues. This role also has a particular focus on working with HR systems, data and reporting and would suit someone with strong numerical and analytical skills and who enjoys working with data. This will include ensuring the HR administration for staff and freelance weekly leavers process in delivered accurately and on time, providing a pensions and auto-enrolment administration service and producing regular management information reports, as well as supporting employees and freelancers and casual staff with generalist HR advice and support on a day-to-day basis.
To be considered you will require:
- Ideally Associate level CIPD membership/qualification or demonstrate an equivalent level of HR skill and experience
- Strong HR organisational and administrative skills with experience of analysing and reporting on complex data
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot table and vlookups) along with excellent numerical skills
- Confident people skills including excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of working with HR systems/ATS
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge or previous experience of working with a similar workforce that includes employed staff, freelancers and casual staff would be highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join a globally renowned and respected organisation and a supportive HR team where you’ll be encouraged and supported to learn and develop.