Head of OD
7 days left
- Full Time
An organisation in London is recruiting a Head of OD to lead and deliver the OD strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and champion the OD function for a renowned organisation.
- Lead and deliver on leadership development for the organisation.
- Partnering across the organisation, engaging with senior leaders to promote the OD function.
- Design and lead on the organisation’s employee engagement activities
- Lead on culture change projects.
- Stay on top of best practice and approaches to OD and engagement. Ensuring that the organisation utilises the best approaches to OD.
- Direct and develop employee-related engagement surveys and action plans, from commissioning and design through to analysis.
- Design and implement a variety of leadership activities to support employees, taking into consideration present circumstances and those working remotely.
- This role will require significant experience in leadership development and employee engagement.
- The candidate must be credible and have strong experience in partnering with senior stakeholders in a large organization.
- Strong technical knowledge of OD and current best practices.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate and gain buy in from a variety of stakeholders.
Apply for Head of OD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly