Our client, a large commercial organisation that are headquartered in Camberley, Surrey are seeking to recruit a HR Analyst initially on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role can be remote (work from home) and it is anticipated that the successful candidate would need to be in the office 2-3 times per month.
* To enable data driven business decision making and the delivery of the wider people approach and plan by providing outstanding MI, analysis and insight across the employee life cycle. To be one of the key HR systems SMEs.
* To produce a range of accurate and timely people MI, analysis and insight across the employee life cycle from multiple internal and external data sources
* To interpret the MI and produce quality, concise insight to enable decision making by key business and HR stakeholders
* To build / manage various data models in order to provide insight and/or test key business and people hypothesis
* To be the SME for all people MI, reporting and insight requirements - prioritising and managing these effectively
* To communicate key insight and the "story" to a range of business stakeholders at all levels as required
* To be one of the key HR systems SMEs responsible for maintaining the back-office systems admin, data audits, cleanings and raising cases as required to respond to business needs
* To support the implementation of new technology or development of existing technology as required
* To ensure any designated people data and analytics and system spend is spent in line within agreed budgets (escalated any issues as required)
* To identify and make continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of MI, reporting and insight produced
* To operate within agreed governance frameworks and processes, escalating any non-compliance as required and ensuring people data is used, managed and stored appropriately
* To keep up to date with external people data related legislation highlighting key risks and suggesting mitigating actions
* Provide any other support to the People function and transformation plan as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Passionate about data and insight and has 2+ years analyst experience
* Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills, particularly regarding requirements gathering and management and the ability to take high level requirements and translate them into clear deliverables
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to share concise, clear insights and to tell the "story" from multiple data sources to audiences at all levels
* Good team worker (working with different teams, e.g. HR, the business, wider data & analytics team) helping identify ways to "join up" data sources and drive consistency to deliver even strong business insight
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, e.g. VLOOKUPs, data modelling techniques; VBA & Macros; able to read and edit existing code as well as put together new code in an efficient and readable manner)
* Experience with dashboarding tools
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Passionate about driving their own continuous development
What you'll get in return
A role that is remotely based, office time 2-3 days per month
Plus excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.