£35,000 to £45,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience
Full-time (40 hours per week), permanent contract
As the home of The Royal Ballet and The Royal Opera, at the Royal Opera House we want many more people to enjoy and engage in exceptional ballet and opera. We have a diverse team of over 800 staff - working in artistic, technical, craft, administrative and customer service roles - and are now looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our busy HR team.
In this very hands-on role, you will manage a small team of recruitment specialists to deliver a proactive recruitment service for hiring managers across the organisation. With the senior HR management team, you will develop and update recruitment policies, create job descriptions, advertisements and other recruitment documentation in line with our employer brand, and manage the application-processing, interviewing and on-boarding process.
This role will support the delivery of the ROH Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy by placing diversity considerations at the heart of all recruitment activity.
We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience of managing recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of proactively promoting diversity and inclusion through recruitment
- Strong HR organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing a small HR team
You must also possess a minimum of Associate CIPD membership, or able to demonstrate the equivalent level of skill and experience
All of our staff are expected to uphold the Royal Opera House values: respect, openness and valuing the highest standards.
The Royal Opera House is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive. We welcome applications from those who are currently under-represented in our workforce, in particular those who are ethnically diverse and/or disabled. As a Disability Confident Employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential minimum criteria for our vacancies.
A full job descriptions and information on how to apply for this position is available on our website www.roh.org.uk. For queries please contact the HR Department at email@example.com. You can also contact us if you have any access needs to assist you with making an application. Interviews will be held online.
Closing date for applications: 8am Wednesday 28th July 2021
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK. No agencies please
More searches like this
- Advertising / Creative / Marketing / Media Specialist Recruitment & Resourcing CIPD Member jobs in London (Greater)
- Public Sector Specialist Recruitment & Resourcing CIPD Member jobs in London (Greater)
- Entertainment / Leisure / Hospitality Specialist Recruitment & Resourcing CIPD Member jobs in London (Greater)