Chair Remuneration Commitee
IAM RoadSmart is the UK’s leading road safety charity and we have been training better drivers and riders to make our roads safer for everyone since 1956. Today we’re as ambitious as ever about continuing to make a difference and reduce the number of people who are killed or injured on our roads.
We are seeking to appoint a Chair of the Remuneration Committee to lead the Committee in all aspects of its work and is responsible to effectively manage the affairs of the Remuneration Committee and ensure that it is properly organised and functions efficiently.
We welcome applications from individuals with senior management and leadership experience ideally with expertise in HR and experience of committee work and chairing meetings. Previous experience as a Trustee and/or Company Director will be an advantage.
The primary responsibilities of the Chair of the Remuneration Committee are to:
- Review the framework for the remuneration and terms and conditions of employment of the CEO and Senior Management Team.
- Monitor the level and structure of the remuneration of senior managers.
- Ensure the senior management team are fairly rewarded for their contribution to the performance of the company.
- Ensure transparency to shareholders that remuneration of the senior management team is set by individuals with no personal interest in the outcome of the committee decisions.
- Carry out any special assignments or any functions as requested by the Board of Trustees.
This role is required to commit to regular Board meetings held at our office in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire or in London. It is unremunerated, although expenses will be paid for attendance at meetings.
Apply for Chair Remuneration Commitee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly