Learning & Development Project Manager, up to £40k pa,2 year FTC, Bristol based org. Offer flexible working.
Your new company
Value led regulatory organisation keen make a difference by offering the best experience, and the best value. They are setting a new bar for regulation that is intelligent, transparent and data-driven.This organisations cares about supporting and developing staff. It is an established but evolving organisation which is developing and life is never dull and opportunities are immeasurable. They are proud of their people, their culture and the benefits offered.
Your new role
Key responsibilities include: Project managing the Project plan to development and deployment the agreed learning content in line with the priorities established by the organisation. Including: Schedule, monitor and contribute to the completion of project plan tasks and activities in accordance with project phases and milestones. Provide project stakeholders with regular project status and progress reports. Ensure project issues are identified, escalated and resolved as necessary. Track and regularly report on project spend against allocated project budget. Maintenance and storage of project documentation, templates and registers. Completion of project evaluation and closure activities and routines. Supporting the L&D Business partner in scoping the learning approach to be applied for each of the priority learning areas, including identification of target audience, content to be developed (for example, video, animation face to face, guidance documentation), deployment approach and timing. Working with ER and contributors to ensure that the standards and house style are applied to all learning content development. Working with internal stakeholders to confirm objectives and scope for each learning module within the programme; coordinating the contribution of subject matter experts through the development and delivery phase to ensure content and context are correct, the development of internal material to support the learning is in line with the schedule. Writing and supporting invitations to tender to enable the procurement of appropriate suppliers in line with project timings and deliverables. Working with the external content providers to ensure the timely development and delivery of content in line with the contract and schedule. Coordinating input to any filming as required. Establishing and utilising an internal checking and verification process to ensure the quality and accuracy of content developed. Liaising with the Workday learning support team to ensure the load of developed modules and scheduling of face to face courses in line with the deployment schedule. Working with the L&D partner on communications to support the deployment of the learning. Develop and manage processes to evaluate the projects outputs to ensure learning outcomes are delivered and organisational benefits achieved. Being prepared to support L&D business partner with other learning priories as determined by the business.
What you'll need to succeed
* Learning and Development experience, including the development of outcomes-based learning, blended approaches to learning - including eLearning and face to face, and evaluation of learning.
* Experience of delivering projects successfully; knowledge of project management methodology; experience of scheduling project activities, monitoring and reporting, producing and maintain project documentation and managing contributors.
* Experience of procurement and management of external suppliers to deliver to time, quality and budget preferably in an L&D context.
* Proficiency with MS office including Excel and outlook; adaptable and flexible approach willing to learn new skills, e.g. use of Microsoft Teams if not already familiar.
* Ability to work well within a team; able to deal with people at all levels; excellent relationship, communication and planning skills; ability to challenge and/or clarify information.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available and here are just some of things their people love:
* Learning and development. From dedicated development days to mentoring and shadowing opportunities, we go out of our way to help you grow.
* Holiday allowance. Our holiday entitlement starts at 25 days per year and rises to 30 after five year
* Pension scheme. Your future will be in safe hands with the highly regarded Civil Service pension scheme.
* Flexible working. We do our best to find an arrangement that works for everyone and many of us work flexibly, part-time or in job shares.
* On-site facilities. If you prefer walking, cycling or even running to work, we provide showers and lockers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.