Permanent HR Advisor, Northampton, £30,000-£35,000
Your new company
An excellent opportunity for an HR Advisor-Permanent, within an established, fast-paced International Manufacturing, Matrix organisation.
Your new role
An excellent job opportunity for a permanent HR Advisor, a true generalist role, within a small friendly HR team, where you can learn and develop from the Head of HR.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, performance management,flexible working and furlough.
* You will be responsible for managing the end-end recruitment and selection process including sitting in on interviews where required and will be responsible for all HR administration including starters, leavers, offer letters, contracts and changes.
* Delivering training on HR best practice.
* Providing HR reports and analysing HR data.
* Supporting with HR projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience at HR Advisor level, ideally within a blue collar worker environment. You must have experience managing disciplinaries and grievances from end-end. You will ideally be qualified to level 5 of the CIPD or above or equivalent. You must be a competent user of MS Excel, with experience of using V-Look-Up's and Pivot Tables.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity for a true generalist HR Advisor, within an international matrix organisation but part of a small friendly HR team where you can make a difference and suggest ideas. 24 days holiday +bank holidays, staff discount, free dental care and Pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.