I am currently working with a renowned regulatory organisation based in London, who are urgently looking for a Senior Recruitment Advisor for an initial 12-month contract.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be part of a recruitment team of 8 and you will be paid within the salary band of £41,000 to £45,000 per year depending upon experience.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately or at short notice and must have a good level of in-house recruitment experience. You should have experience of: -
- Recruiting across disciplines and different types of roles at all levels;
- Managing recruitment campaigns;
- Understanding levels of compliance;
- Supporting hiring managers with their vacancies;
- Using social media to advertise roles;
- Being pro-active in attracting applications from diverse backgrounds as part of on-going EDI.
Experience of working within the Civil Service could be helpful but is not essential and understanding Visa Sponsorship would be desirable.
This is a growing organisation with a very busy recruitment team. EDI is important to them and they are embarking on many new projects.
The role will initially be “hybrid” working part time in the office and part time remotely, working to government guidelines and a laptop and phone will be provided.
If you have the levels of experience to fulfil this role, please apply now.