Kingswood Group are working with a commercial business near Chelmsford to recruit an experienced HR Advisor on a fixed term contract basis to join them ASAP initially for a short term with potential to extend. This role requires the successful candidate to work on-site 5 days a week, there may be some flexibility on hours though which can be discussed e.g. shorter days etc.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide end to end support across the employee life-cycle including on-boarding, advice and support
- Act as the first point of contact for the business on all HR related queries
- General HR Administrative and HR advisory duties
- Generating offer letters, contracts etc.
This role requires the successful candidate to have the following:
- Previous HR Advisory experience working in a commercial environment
- The ability to confidently communicate and engage at all levels
- Experience in decision making and delivery of HR advice and guidance
- Experience in HR administration
- CIPD highly desirable but not essential
Due to the urgent requirement, candidates must be available immediately to start. Due to the location of the client access to a vehicle and a driving license would also be useful.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly