Are you an experienced HR Business Partner who has previously worked within a large, complex matrix-style business?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a manufacturing client in Warwickshire who has genuine passion for performance in all of their business areas and in their people. With positive change ahead this is an exciting time to join this business as a HR Business Partner.
Working as part of a wider HR team, within a large global, matrix business, you will work in partnership with senior stakeholders. You will provide professional HR business support on all aspects of people management as well as coaching line managers to develop their capability.
As the HR Business Partner you will:
* Act as a strategic business partner and coach senior leadership across the matrix organisation
* Lead on all HR Activities including complex ER casework recruitment, talent and succession planning, restructuring and reward.
* Support behavioural and cultural change initiatives
* Lead on HR Project work
* Create reports around key HR metrics and analytics
* Be comfortable working operationally and with trade unions
To apply for the HR Business Partner role:
* Proven experience of working as HR Business Partner within a blue collar business, ideally within a complex, matrix environment
* Extensive HR Generalist experience to include talent management, succession planning, and Employee Engagement
* Experience of driving change as well as driving capability and performance within the business
* Strong senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
* Ideally CIPD Qualified