My client, a fantastic Social Business helping people to make life changing differences to their lives is now seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
As Human Resources Business Partner you will provide a proactive and forward-thinking operational HR service to your client groups within this nationally dispersed business, operating as an internal consultant to influence, identify and maximise opportunities to improve people, capability and performance. You will support your business areas by providing specialist coaching, support and advice that enables the business to develop and senior management to deliver their people and business plans, provide best practice HR advice in relation to HR policies and procedures, and support the ongoing delivery of the HR Strategy and an evolving partnering model.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Ideally CIPD qualification (or equivalent and significant post qualification experience in a service delivery based/commercially orientated organisational environment.
- Excellent and up to date knowledge and experience of TUPE processes, employment law/codes of practice and their practical implications
- Strong knowledge and experience in employee relations case management including dealing with and resolving complex ER issues at a senior level
- Good understanding of organisational development processes and interventions including integrating, diversity and cultural issues into HR delivery
- Demonstrable track record of delivering large/complex HR projects including organisational development interventions, restructuring and TUPE.
- Experience of developing HR policy
- Experience in advising managers and resolving short and long term sickness absences.
- Experience of designing and delivering successful HR related management training
Please note that this role will be home based and will require a willingness and ability to travel nationwide regularly (weekly), in line with the needs of a post with a national remit.