HR Systems and MI Manager
Our client is a successful national organisation who have invested heavily in HR in recent years. They are now looking to overhaul their HR systems and MI and are looking for someone to take responsibility for that process from the beginning. Working alongside the wider HR team and busy operational stakeholders you will be the systems and MI expert.
* Maintaining, reviewing and developing the current HR Systems, ensuring they are fit for purpose
* Leading on system upgrades and developments.
* Playing a fundamental role is scoping, sourcing and securing systems which will streamline the business operation and improve workflow.
* Supporting on various HR projects, providing the necessary MI to make relevant business decisions.
* Spotting trends within the data and highlighting them to the necessary individuals.
* Project managing system changes, upgrades and improvements.
It is essential that you have experience of a number of different HR Systems as well as a strong understanding of HR processes and the ability to engage with staff at all levels. You will have managed a systems improvement or implementation project previously and have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
You will be joining at a time where they are receptive to change and innovation and so you will have every chance to make a real and lasting impact.
Salary: up to £36600 + excellent benefits. You will be based at their site in Birmingham, however there is the opportunity to work from home on a regular basis.
For more information on the role call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH226)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Did you know that Wright Solutions also provides Online training courses for a better workplace and video-based training for inclusion, leadership & teamwork. Visit our website for more information.
Apply for HR Systems and MI Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly