My client, a leading national Charity are now seeking an outstanding Reward and Benefits specialist to take the lead in providing the organisation with strategic oversight, design, development and implementation of pay, reward and benefits strategies to enable the organisation’s delivery of its strategic goals.
As Reward and Benefits Lead you will be accountable for the design of innovative, agile and compliant reward packages and services that attract and retain a high performing workforce. In this key role you will be providing strategic direction on the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies including the annual reward process, overseeing Pension arrangements and the alignment of reward and benefits policies with regulations, defining and managing the salary, grading & benefits proposition, designing the Salary Review and other reward processes, managing third party providers relating to reward, benefits and performance, managing the statutory reporting Gender Pay Gap reporting process, implementing the ethnicity and disability gap pay reporting, and much more!
To be considered you will require:
- Significant experience in leading reward and benefits within a large organisation coupled with strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive forward reward and benefits agendas and initiatives
- A proven track record of working with and across teams and the wider organisation to deliver results and the confidence to work within a complex stakeholder-landscape
- Flexibility in developing and implementing reward strategies and plans as a trusted expert
- An outcomes-focused approach and a role-model and champion of inclusiveness and best possible practice in the reward and benefits space
- Experience of supporting Remuneration Committees (Remco) and Corporate Governance, including preparation and presentation of board papers
Please note; This role can be based from any of the following locations and is open to flexible working arrangements, including part-time arrangements if required.
Locations: Central London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Cardiff