My client, a globally renowned organisation in the live performance Arts sector now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As Recruitment Manager in this newly created role, you will manage a small team of recruitment specialists to deliver a proactive recruitment service for hiring managers across the organisation. This will include everything from developing and updating recruitment policies, creating job descriptions and advertisements, managing all aspects of the application, interviewing and on-boarding process and much more. This role will ideally suit someone who is enjoys being hands-on in their role and who is passionate about placing diversity considerations at the heart of recruitment activity. You will also enjoy the variety and challenge of delivering a diverse range of hiring requirements, ranging from highly specialist artistic and technical roles, through to assessment centres for customer service roles, and everything in between!
To be considered you will require:
- Associate CIPD membership, or equivalent level of skill and experience
- Significant experience of managing a range of recruitment campaigns, including specialist/niche roles and large-scale assessment centres
- Demonstrable experience of proactively promoting diversity and inclusion through recruitment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing a small team
- Previous experience, or an interest in the performing Arts sector would be desirable.
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly