Permanent HR Manager job available in Manchester
Your new company
Your new role
YOu will be joining the business to support all relevant employment law including, Contracts of Employment, writing policies and procedures, Disciplinary, Grievance and Dismissal, Redundancies, retirements, Occupational Health & Wellbeing. To also cover the management of apprentices, our engagement with schools, IIP accreditation, absence management, and HR related KPIs
Duties & Responsibilities
* Departmental compliance with Safety, Quality & Environmental Management systems
* To coordinate and enforce all Company systems, policies, and procedures effectively
* To liaise with appropriate external recruitment agencies for permanent and temporary staff
* Maintain good employee relations through meetings with Company elected union representatives, charity committee and the Company Joint Consultative Committee
* To provide the company lead on apprenticeships and the company's engagement with education.
* To provide line management responsibility for apprentices during their training program
* Ability to coach managers on HR policies, employment law and Health & Safety/Environmental
* To handle personnel administration, induction, and recruitment
* Provide counselling/mediation & occupational health facilities to employees as required.
* To provide policy development and documentation for the HR function
* To manage all HR records ensuring the Company complies with all data protection requirements. And co-ordinate the employee/management training and development in line with current legislation.
* To be constantly aware of changes to relevant employment law and implement any changes into the Company Handbook and Contracts of Employment as required
* Collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined parameters
What you'll need to succeed
3 years experience in HR in an advising capacity
CIPD level 5
Knowledge of the principles and the techniques of employee development and training
Experience of identifying training needs, sourcing training suppliers and updating training plans.
Knowledge of labour relations, grievance, discipline & appeal procedures
Working knowledge of employment policies and procedures
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.