Global HR Manager (Fashion Industry)
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? Do you enjoy working with people to achieve great results? Do you have a strategic mindset and experience influencing people strategy to achieve business goals and objectives? If so this could be the role for you! Here at COS we are hiring a Global HR Manager for Buying Design and Production to join our head office team in London.
As a Global HR Manager you will give direction, lead and manage human resources across the buying, design and production function. Working through the different leaders within the department your primary objective is to secure quality across all aspects of the employee life cycle. You will have the opportunity to act as a strategic partner, representing the needs of Buying Office employees within the Brand. You will be supported in your role by a talent partner that will be your direct report.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
- Influence and drive the Brand HR strategy to secure strong business performance and increasing employee satisfaction across the Buying Office organisation.
- Drive results connected to yearly goals and key performance indicators across the employee life cycle
- Guarantee all employee operations/actions are compliant and follow the law, our guidelines, and policies
- Develop a people first working environment to increase engagement and performance, ensuring our employees experience time well spent at COS
- Support organisational development and change processes to secure future business needs
- Lead the Talent Partner for the Buying office and collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team to secure future needs, including the desired competency and leadership skills required.
- Analyse and report on relevant HR related KPIs and set actions accordingly
- Analyse future trends and digital evolutions related to the employee life circle to identify business opportunities
- Review the organisational structure regularly, identifying needs and driving strategies to secure a strong talent pipeline. Lead change processes in a confident way.
- Be a guide regarding our policies, appeals and disciplinary processes, support and act as “neutral” escalation point.
- Ensure learning materials are utilized in the right way within the Buying Office, and partner with the relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally to provide workshops which support specialist employee development.
- Previous experience working in a senior HR role.
- Demonstrable results across the employee life cycle – either within recruitment, training, retention and engagement strategies, ER issues and performance management, compensation and benefits, or building an attractive and inclusive culture.
- Experience of direct line management is preferred.
- A strong communicator with proven ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organisation
- Pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make informed decisions
- Thrives in a fast paced, agile environment with exceptional organisational skills and ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks & priorities in an ambiguous environment.
- Passion for Diversity.
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to offer an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
To show our appreciation we have some fantastic benefits including
25% staff discount
Private Health & Dental Care
Standard Life Personal Pension Scheme
25 days holiday
Long service awards
We look forward to receiving your application!