Global Employee Relations Coordinator
My client, an international humanitarian charity providing emergency and development support to some of the most vulnerable communities in the world is now seeking an experienced Employee Relations Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
As Global Employee Relations Coordinator you will support the HR Director and HR colleagues to provide a high quality and timely Employee Relations service for the organisation by responding to staff queries related to ER matters and by taking responsibility for the management and administration of the organisation’s performance management and employment contracts systems.
Working closely with the HR Systems Administrator, this will include:
- Maintaining a Helpdesk function to respond to user queries
- Coaching managers on how to use the PM system and related policies and building regional/field HR capacity in systems usage
- Conducting investigations into HR and management complaints
- Supporting the bi-annual Employee Engagement survey
- Carrying out exit interviews and reporting on any key management issues or emerging trends.
- Reviewing and updating Employees’ Handbooks for global offices to ensure compliance with the relevant internal policies and local employment laws
- Coordinating key working groups including global/regional HR meetings
- Producing key management information
- Acting as HR Content owner for Intranet content
To be considered you will require proven experience of the above activities together with:
- Experience of working in an international HR function
- Formal HR qualification or part-qualification
- Knowledge of both UK and US employment law
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of working with HR IT systems and producing data analysis reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a dispersed workforce and build relationships across cultures and time zones
- Able to travel internationally on occasion, if required
Please note; this role will be home-based and will require some occasional travel to the office in Central London.
Apply for Global Employee Relations Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly