HR Manager - Lutterworth - up to £38,000 - Full time, permanent
Your new company
Our client are a Logistics Company based in South Leicester and they are currently recruiting for a stand-alone HR Manager to work in their site with turnover circa £17m with the opportunity to build your own HR team of x2 Assistants once settled in the role.
Your new role
Supporting the HR Director in the delivery of the HR agenda you will be developing, implementing and providing all the HR KPI's needed for the site with accountabilities including talent & management development, compensation and benefits, performance management, Policies, processes and procedures ensuring alignment with legislation.
Alongside the HR Director you will be working to ensure the HR function is attracting and retaining the best talent for the business, including remuneration and benefits, training and recruitment whilst promoting and driving the employee engagement agenda.
You will be present to provide HR advise and support across the site to the senior operational and wider team when required and work with the teams, establishing and maintaining effective and credible relationships.
This is a full-time permanent position paying up to £38000 per annum depending on experience.
What you'll need to succeed
For this post the client are looking for experienced HR Managers, with flexible and adaptable working styles and the drive and passion to grow the site working in partnership with the site manager. The following experience is essential:
* Experience in delivering projects including restructures, change agendas, post TUPE/Acquisition activities
* Knowledge of implementing HR information systems
* Appropriate case management at all disciplinary stages, up to and including ET's and all associated legal activities
* Proven experience in understanding and application of up to date employment legislation within the workplace
* Experience of developing employee engagement action plans, and a strong understanding of performance management processes, talent management processes & succession planning
* Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines in fast paced environments
* Ability and experience of working to business-critical deadlines and KPI's
* Ability to manage HR teams through effective leadership and communication
* Commercial awareness with strategic approach
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary up to £38,000 DOE + non-contractual bonus
Opportunity to recruit own team of 2 Assistants
25 days holiday + bank holidays
4% employee 4% employer pension
Life Assurance x2 annual salary
EAP 24/7 for staff and family
Free on-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.