Interim Global Employee Relations Co-ordinator
I am currently recruiting an interim Global Employee Relations Co-ordinator for an important international charity. The role will be home-based with some travel into their London head office and will be full time, 40 hours per week. The role pays a salary in the range of £40,000 to £45,000 per year depending upon experience. This position is for 3 to 6 months whilst recruitment takes place for the permanent position.
This is an important role for the organisation and will support the Global HR Director to provide a professional, high quality and timely ER service for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role in an international organisation
- Experience of monitoring and administering performance management
- Experience of managing employment contracts
- Knowledge of US or UK Employment Law
- A formal HR qualification / part-qualification
- Experience of working with HR IT systems and producing data analysis reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to for working relationships across time zones
- A flexible approach and ability to travel internationally if required
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately or at short notice, please apply now.
Apply for Interim Global Employee Relations Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly