I am currently recruiting an interim Global Employee Relations Co-ordinator for an important international charity. The role will be home-based with some travel into their London head office and will be full time, 40 hours per week. The role pays a salary in the range of £40,000 to £45,000 per year depending upon experience. This position is for 3 to 6 months whilst recruitment takes place for the permanent position.
This is an important role for the organisation and will support the Global HR Director to provide a professional, high quality and timely ER service for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role in an international organisation
- Experience of monitoring and administering performance management
- Experience of managing employment contracts
- Knowledge of US or UK Employment Law
- A formal HR qualification / part-qualification
- Experience of working with HR IT systems and producing data analysis reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to for working relationships across time zones
- A flexible approach and ability to travel internationally if required
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately or at short notice, please apply now.