Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
An organisation in London is recruiting a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Specialist on a part time basis to lead on an organisational wide diversity and inclusion strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and champion D&I for a fantastic organisation with a range of stakeholders.
- Develop a D&I strategy
- Communicate a clear vision and direction to help facilitate a cultural change to the organisations approach to D&I.
- Act as the subject matter expert for equality diversity and inclusion, providing specialist advice and thought leadership.
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the charity through workshops and other methods.
- Draw up recommendations for the senior management team and trustees on D&I initiatives and interventions.
- Review and update the current diversity statement.
- Design and embed ED&I approaches to strengthen the charities commitment to ED&I.
- Work closely with Directors to develop a roadmap and project plan to deliver the strategy.
- Develop a communications plan to increase awareness and build engagement within the organisation.
- Experience of designing and delivering a D&I strategy.
- Evidence of working within a complex organisation and engaging with a range of stakeholders.
- Specialist knowledge and in depth understanding of ED&I issues, legislation and good practice.
- Experience of leading on change programmes within an organisation to achieve transformational change in behaviors and attitudes.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- An ability to establish strong relationships and develop collaboration.
Apply for Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly