HR Business Partner
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
Working in partnership with business leaders, key stakeholders and specialists within the HR team to shape, develop and deliver HR strategic plans and solutions to meet the needs of the business. Operating as the HR expert, to advise, guide and support managers and staff by providing high level people management and development support across designated departments. Being an advocate for the company’s DEI agenda. Leading or working as part of a local or global project team, driving forward new people initiatives for the business.
- Working with the VP of Human Resources and HR colleagues to deliver the HR strategy and provide specialist knowledge and experience to input into the development of HR policies and initiatives that reflect good practice and comply with the law.
- Identify HR priorities from departmental plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices, recommending, and delivering commercial people solutions aligned to business objectives in planning, recruitment, restructuring, resourcing, development, pay, benefits, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Provide specialist HR advice, guidance and support to managers and employees on all employee resourcing and employee relations issues, ensuring consistent and fair handling of all matters and adhering to company policies, procedures, and employment law. Including, but not limited to the areas of, recruitment, flexible working, overseas working, family leave matters, performance & capability, grievance, disciplinary, mediation, absence management, ill health, life assurance.
- Drive forward the company equality, diversity and inclusion (DEI) strategy by ensuring consistent and ongoing dialogue with all stakeholders; VPG, managers, employees and third parties working with SAGE, seeking to understand, challenge and influence behaviours and attitudes that may limit the company’s ability to achieve its aspirational goals.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with the functional specialists within the HR team and external advisors (lawyers, agencies, occupational health, Immigration specialists, consultants) to maintain a level of knowledge and understanding to enable the delivery of a comprehensive and seamless service to support the business.
- Work as lead or part of a local or global HR project team, providing specialist knowledge and insight to drive forward new people initiatives for the business.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Demonstrable experience working as a HR Business Partner in commercial organisation.
- Demonstrable experience working as a HR Business Partner in commercial organisation.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Excellent practical working knowledge of employment legislation that can be used to determine pragmatic solutions to business problems
- Involvement in developing and implementing strategies that promote diversity, equity and inclusion amongst the workforce.
- Self-motivated, solution focused, with a strong attention to detail and able to adapt positively to change.
- Excellent communication skills, self-confident and able to influence at all levels.
- Experienced in handling and mediating to resolve conflict.
- Equally as comfortable working independently handling a workload and prioritising the requirements of different business function, as well as working collaboratively with both local and global HR team on people related projects.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and HRIS.
This job description is not contractual. To perform this role successfully, you must be able to perform each of the key accountabilities satisfactorily. To meet changes in business operational, procedural or technical requirements SAGE may add, remove or amend/change the accountabilities for this role and you should be aware that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake reasonable tasks and activities outside those for which you are primarily employed.
SAGE UK is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and is an equal opportunities employer. We value individuality and therefore welcome all qualified applications from a diverse range of candidates.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advertising / Creative / Marketing / Media Business partner Workforce CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Business partner Workforce CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Sales/Customer Service Business partner Workforce CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering / Manufacturing Business partner Workforce CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)
- Logistics & Security Business partner Workforce CIPD Member jobs in London (Central)