HR Adviser – Higher Education
My client, a leading Higher Education organisation is now seeking an experienced Human Resources Adviser to join them on a permanent basis. Please note this role will require a mix of regular office and remote working on a weekly basis.
As HR Adviser you will work as part of the wider HR team to support the delivery of an efficient and effective HR advisory service to the organisation by providing first line contact, advice and guidance to managers and staff on people related issues. This will involve working proactively to provide operational and administrative support on all aspects of HR for your business areas including recruitment, visa and sponsorship applications, advice on HR policies and procedures, Employee Relations case management, HR policy development and project work and much more!
To be considered you will require:
- Education to Degree level, or equivalent experience and ideally be qualified to CIPD Level 5
- Experience of working in a generalist HR advisory role, in a large or complex organisation delivering to a range of stakeholders
- Experience of working with unions
- Demonstrable knowledge of current employment law (knowledge of immigration law pertaining to employers desirable)
- Proven experience of managing a range of employee relations cases, including sickness absence, disciplinary, and/or performance management
- Practical experience of recruitment and selection techniques, and administering the end-to-end employee life-cycle
- Operational experience of HR systems (SAP experience is particularly desirable)
- Ability to contribute to a variety of HR projects and initiatives aligned to HR strategy
In return you can expect an excellent salary package that includes competitive salary, over 40 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and generous pension arrangements.
Apply for HR Adviser – Higher Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly