Our client is an independent housing association providing high quality housing management services to over 5,200 tenants and 260 leaseholders in Gloucester. It is also a great place to work, recently ranking as 40th in the Times Top 100 Not-for-Profit places to work.
They are growing our existing Human Resources team to meet the changing needs of our business, line managers and staff and to deliver a great employee experience.
This role will need you to:
- provide operational Human Resources advice and manage a caseload,
- work together with your HR colleagues to deliver our HR and Inclusion strategies and policies.
- develop our analytical reporting for line managers; giving them the information that they need to plan and support their teams and ensure delivery of our goals.
- support and deliver operational Human Resources support including: recruitment, development, Health and Safety
- Social housing experience is preferred but is not essential for this role.
Our client is able to offer remote and home based working for this role, encouraging a flexible and healthy work life balance. Other benefits include enrolment into the Social Housing Pension Scheme, generous annual leave, the option of annual health insurance Employee wellbeing package, Cycle to work scheme
Closing Date: 7th August 2021
Interview Date: TBC