Can you drive progressive HR strategies, act as a consultant to leaders while supporting and inspiring talent?
Henlee Resourcing has been tasked to search for a high energy HR Manager / Business Partner for this niche organisation based in Swindon.
We are searching for somebody who is ideally based within an hour or so from Swindon who possesses a consultative approach while having the ability and skill to execute on strategy and deliver on tactical execution for the UK Operation. The role will be remote / home based with a day or 2 a week (you manage your own diary) based at the office in West Swindon - near J16 of the M4.
Reporting to the HRD, the purpose of the role is to provide tactical execution of core HR for the UK operation, including staffing / acquisition, talent management, compensation, benefits, compliance / policy and employee relations. You will be acting as a business partner by embedding the HR strategy into the day-to-day work and providing professional HR guidance and support across the UK Business.
* Provide expert advice and coaching to leaders on various issues e.g. employee relations, performance and engagement
* Drive change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements and systems / processes
* Partner with leaders on talent and performance management efforts to enable a high-performance culture
* Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders and recommend / implement efficiencies
* Assist leaders in identifying development opportunities for employees that align with current and future performance standards
* Facilitate a strong culture of leadership, coaching, learning and feedback
* Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business
* Drive and / or participate in specific projects as determined by the HR strategy and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives
* Manage company risk through global compliance HR practices and governance
We are looking for you to possess at least 5 years HR management experience, be ideally CIPD fully qualified and is somebody who can implement and manage strong enterprise talent acquisition and performance processes whilst partnering with leaders in talent engagement activities. You will manage the UK monthly payroll, benefits / rewards, manage all employee relations instances, coach leaders, mitigate risks and develop policies and practices in support of employment relationships, ensuring management / leadership understanding. You will have the ability to produce analytics on the workforce to enable data driven decisions as well as manage, coach and develop your HR Advisor.
If you are looking for a challenging role and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.