I am currently recruiting an Interim Workforce Analyst for an important regulatory organisation who are based in Canary Wharf, London. The role is home-based with occasional travel to the Canary Wharf Office for collaboration meetings.
This position is initially for 5 months until the end of 2021 but may become permanent thereafter and it pays a salary of £40,451 per year plus benefits. This is an essential role which will involve analysing and interpreting HR data as well as responding to freedom of information (FOI) requests and reporting for various government departments. As well as obtaining information from other HR colleagues and stakeholders, you will support the organisation in providing a range of workforce analytical data to forecast future trends.
The ideal candidate will: -
- Be able to take the initiative and take responsibility for your own varied workload
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to interpret data for non-technical customers, being able to tell the story behind the data to achieve better organisational outcomes, predict trends, identify adverse impact etc
- Process relevant information quickly, identify and communicate options
- Have high level mathematical/statistical ability
- Have high level attention to detail and data accuracy
You must have experience of: -
- Validating, interpreting and analysing complex and sensitive HR data
- Monitoring, auditing and improving data quality
- Gathering business needs and creating deliverables
- Creating data dashboards, graphs and visualisations, turning complex data into understandable and readable format
You should also have: -
- Degree level education and/or significant experience analysing confidential HR data, systems and reporting
- Demonstrable high-level IT skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- The ability to read and analyse data and then present to different audiences in an understandable format
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Oracle, SQL, Power BI
If this sounds like you and you feel that you could “hit the ground running”, please apply as soon as possible.
Apply for Workforce Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly