HR Coordinator / HR Assistant
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
HR Coordinator / HR Assistant
Fixed Term until 30th September 2022
Our client manages over 4,500 homes who are a large, successful and expanding business in Cornwall, committed to social housing and local communities, offering a diverse range of activities. They are looking for a HR Coordinator (internally known as a People Coordinator) to work within their Human Resources team on a Fixed Term basis until 30th September 2022.
They have an opportunity for an organised and conscientious HR Coordinator (internally known as a People Coordinator) to deliver a high level of service and support throughout their full recruitment process.
Organised and professional, you will coordinate the initial recruitment procedure, obtaining relevant documentation from the managers and liaising with recruitment providers for advertising. You will be a confident communicator, liaising with potential candidates to arrange interviews and providing feedback when necessary. You will assist with the new starter process, including offer letters and also be responsible for accurately recording any leavers details and partaking in exit interviews. With a meticulous approach to work, you will be required to maintain all relevant documentation and ensure that all electronic information is kept up to date and adheres to specific legislation, such as GDPR.
Educated to A Level or equivalent, you will ideally hold a Level 3 CIPD certificate or be working towards CIPD membership. Customer-focused with administrative experience in an HR environment, you will be familiar with employment law and be adept at managing the recruitment process. You will have great attention to detail and ensure accuracy at all times with a good understanding of MS packages and will ensure that the necessary information is recorded accurately onto our systems. You will be able to juggle a variety of tasks simultaneously and adapt to any sudden changes in the priorities, organising your own workload and working to regulated policies and procedures
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension scheme – 4% contribution with employer match at 4% with Death in Service benefit of 3x your annual salary
- Entitlement to more than the statutory days paid holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays – this role entitles 27 days per year plus bank holidays
- Family Friendly Policies
- Work within an organisation with a comprehensive Health & Wellbeing strategy which includes FREE yearly Flu Jabs
- Health and Wellbeing ‘Gold Award’ Winner two years in a row 2019 and 2020 and Mentor Healthy Workplace Winner 2020
- Recognised on the ‘Mindful Employer’ Charter
- Disability Confident Committed employer 2020
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date: Sunday 1st August at Midnight
Interviews to be held: Monday 9th August and Tuesday 10th August