The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) are seeking an HR Operations Lead to join their expert People, Culture and Skills Team. This is a Fixed Term Contract until March 2023.
Your new role
This is an exciting and challenging role, where you will provide critical support to the People, Culture and Skills Management team, in particular, ensuring robust processes and policies are in place and furthermore, working collaboratively to deliver stringent HR compliance practices. Your role will include;
* Reviewing existing HR processes and controls, advising the HR management team on any areas for attention and improvement
* Identifying any risks or gaps across the employee lifecycle, proactively addressing areas for concern and working with others to deliver solutions
* Taking a hands-on role in the preparation and response to internal/external HR audits, providing the required information and implementing the subsequent recommendations
* Reviewing and developing HR process guides and supporting documentation, in light of any process changes
* Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and exceptional service delivery
* Supporting the HR management team in day-to-day people operations, as required
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit a detail orientated and outcome driven individual, you will have the analytical skills to anticipate and identify issues, with a collaborative working style which will aid you in delivering effective solutions, for multiple stakeholders. It is essential that you can demonstrate experience across the breadth of HR Operations and recruitment, preferably having supported audit and compliance practices.
What you'll get in return
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate and dedicated HR team, with the scope to significantly contribute to HR practices and realise long term improvements to ways of working. Generous benefits include 30 days' annual leave (per annum).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th August, midnight