A University in London is looking to recruit 2 HR Advisors to join their People and OD Team. This is an exciting opportunity to provide generalist HR advice as part of the HR Business Partnering team. This role will support an HR Business Partner with a range of HR matters and will have the opportunity to get involved in, and lead on, associated projects.
- Provide customer focused and professional HR advisory service to managers and employees.
- Assist with and lead on HR projects.
- Manage an ER caseload, including complex cases and referring to the HRBP where necessary.
- Support the HRBP’s in workforce planning, organisational effectiveness reviews and employee engagement initiatives.
- Support on organisational restructures, from planning through to implementation.
- Carry out stakeholder management in allocated areas, establishing rapport with managers and employees and advising on relevant employment legislation
- Coaching and advising managers on best recruitment practice.
- Strong experience in casework and an ability to handle ER cases independentl
- Experience with HR Projects
- CIPD Associate / Graduate Qualification
- Effective analytical skills, with an ability to analyse HR metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability establish rapport with a variety of stakeholders
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly