International HR Advisor - Leeds City Centre
Your new company
Hays HR are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to work for a professional services firm based in Leeds City Centre. This role is within the HR team supporting the companies International offices as they grow, with plans for future expansion into Europe.
Your new role
As the International HR Advisor you would be expected to have a solid understanding of the local laws and regulations which apply to the relevant jurisdiction including for example (and this list is not exhaustive)
* Local tax, visa, employment and regulatory requirements in order to ensure compliance on all employee matters, and in particular in relation to ER matters, new joiner onboarding and leaver processes
* Secondment processes and requirements for both UK employees to our non-UK offices, and inbound secondees to the UK
* Local recruitment methodologies
* Working with line/HR Managers in handling a variety of employee relations issues
* Providing timely support and appropriate advice
* Providing assistance and advice to both employees and line managers with regard to the day to day application of HR policies and procedures, as well as ensuring HR records are kept up-to-date.
* Providing day to day benefits information and advice as required.
* Liaising with recruiting line/HR managers to establish a business case and authorisation of vacancies before commencing with appropriate sourcing and attraction methodologies.
* Leading on the offer approvals process with relevant input from the manager as well as the Resourcing team, including providing guidance on relocation packages where needed
* Working with the Resourcing team on issuing offer paperwork and, in conjunction with the current HR Advisor, supporting all new joiners from point of offer to date of commencement, assisting with any queries raised throughout the offer process
* Supporting leavers from point of resignation to leaving date. Conducting exit interviews as required, and feeding back
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally you will be of graduate calibre and either part or fully CIPD qualified but this is not essential
* Previous generalist HR experience at a similar level required, ideally but not necessarily within a professional services or similar fast paced environment
* Experience of working with international jurisdictions would be advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Benefits package including financial, lifestyle and health & wellbeing benefits
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.