Recruitment Programme Lead
Ashbourne / Grantham / Huntingdon / Anwic, Sleaford
£Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term
Our client has a superb opportunity for a Recruitment Programme Lead to join their Recruitment Team covering their UK sites for a 12 month contract.
Working together with the 4 UK sites, you will support and drive Kickstart initiatives which will drive a pipeline into apprenticeships. Using your experience, you will maximise opportunities to showcase their UK sites by supporting a standardised brand approach for their hourly paid recruitment including social media, promotional materials and creating recruitment event schedules.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to manage a project across multiple teams and an ability to influence the site teams
- Support and help drive the Kickstart initiatives and hourly paid recruitment within all media including social media
- Ability to be creative in our recruitment campaigns
This is a new exciting role within a dynamic industry, with the opportunity to drive their hourly paid recruitment in all media whilst utilising Kickstart. You must also be able to demonstrate an understanding of recruitment practices and social media recruitment.
What you’ll ideally need
- Practical recruitment knowledge
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence people within a fast paced environment
- An excellent communicator; able to liaise with varying stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts