Compensation and Benefits Manager (HR / Human Resources)
Home Based / Remote Working (with travel to offices in Bristol, Derby, Leeds, Coventry and Hemel Hempstead)
Up to £50,000 (inclusive of benefits)
Full Time (40 hours) / Part Time considered
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Reward and Benefits professional to join our ever growing and entrepreneurial company to shape the agenda for future pay and reward.
Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. To support and now with over 6000 employees across the Group, we want to recruit an experienced Reward and Benefits professional to work at Senior level and really facilitate change across the Group. This is a key appointment within the HR team and in return, we can offer autonomy, flexibility and the platform for creative thinking.
This role can be based anywhere across the UK, however some travel may be required to other offices in the UK. This is a full-time role working 40 hours a week, but we will consider applications from those wishing to work a minimum of 3 days per week.
Reporting directly to the HR Director you will work closely with the Business Leads and HR team to support the people strategy for all reward and benefit activities with the aim of making them the best they can be. To do this you will need to:
- Develop strong relationships with senior Managers and stakeholders to facilitate a comprehensive understanding of their business issues and the provision of effective advice and guidance on reward issues.
- Benchmark company benefits, pay and reward structures as appropriate and the provision of market insight to stakeholders across the business; making recommendations for change as appropriate.
- Work with business leaders to develop clear and transparent pay progression structures relevant to their business needs, which support career development plans
Our clients ideal candidate
- This role would suit someone with experience as a reward professional or a HR generalist with experience of the above duties.
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of reward & benefit packages
- Experience of manipulating data and transforming data into readable reports.
- Working knowledge of Gender Pay Gap reporting (beneficial)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines, prioritising with a flexible approach.
In return our client offers
- Circa £50,000 (total package) dependant of skills and knowledge
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Paid Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, cycle to work and private health care
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular training and career development
- Access to mental health support and professional financial advice
About our client
Our client operates an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation, adopting a proactive growth strategy helps them to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all. The company prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development and enabling them to reach their full potential. Listed as being in the top 3 environmental consultancies and listed in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Furthermore, retaining employees is the building block of a successful organisation and our client wants to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working, social activities, and community involvement projects.
Our client is also committed to their Corporate Responsibility strategy. They seek to minimise their impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout their supply chain.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
#NowHiring #Recruiting #RewardandBenefitsManager #HRJobs #HumanResource #CIPD #EmployeeBenefits #Employeerewards #HomeBased #RemoteWorking #Bristol #Derby #Leeds #Coventry #HemelHempstead