Reward Manager - PE Backed Global Firm - Reporting directly to HRD - Global Role
A high end, private equity backed company providing services on a global level to over 30 countries across 5 regions. Actively growing through acquisition with an incredibly lean and dynamic work culture.
Due to continued growth, the HR Director is recruiting for a Reward & Benefits Manager to lead on the following:
* Review and adapt new policies and benefits schemes to help attract and retain high calibre talent across the globe.
* Manage director compensation and manage the group wide annual review of pay and benefits across all 5 regions.
* As a Rewards & Benefits Manager you will work on new and exciting projects relating to Payroll, HRIS and Employee Surveys to enhance employee satisfaction and engagement.
* Manage UK employment tax reporting and support external agencies audit processes.
* The Reward & Benefits Manager will assist with standardising practices across newly acquired businesses, allowing for a streamlined HR practice across all areas. Working with newly acquired business to develop and best and common working practice.
The successful applicant will be motivated to work in a growing, successful global organisation, and will enjoy working in a commercial fast paced business environment. More so the successful the Reward Manager will have experience in the following:
* Annual reviews - will require a high level of spreadsheet work with a focus on excel proficiency, and confidence in dealing with numbers and functions.
* Experience in UK employment tax and reporting.
* Director compensation and group pay reviews.
* Global stakeholder/HR partnering experience.
* £60,000 salary with a 10% bonus based on personal and company performance.
* Flexible working from Jan 2022, 3 days in the office, 2 working from home.
* 25 days Holiday.
* 5%/5% Pension.
* Season Ticket.