This is an exceptional opportunity to work as a Learning and Development Specialist. As part of an effective, highly-regarded HR team you will be responsible for the design and development of eLearning, management of our LMS together with supporting Learning and Development (L&D) projects.
You will be someone who has a passionate interest in the learning and development of others, with the ability to harness the power of technology to further support learning. This would suit a technology enthusiast with L&D and instructional design experience; a skilled communicator with a strong customer-service ethic who is able to work with business stakeholders to bring their training ideas to life and deliver excellent results. Proven experience in designing innovative eLearning modules applying best practice is essential as is experience of managing an LMS. Finally, you will have excellent project management skills, be proactive and collaborative in your approach.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced L&D professional who can help assess, design and implement digital learning and development interventions to support delivery of business outcomes and manage our learning management and performance management systems
- Is passionate about learning and technology and is able to work on a variety of L&D projects applying creativity, problem solving and project management skills.
- Is seeking a new challenge in a HR function that promotes and prides itself on professional development and is striving to be the best. If so, then this role could be for you
- Will be an ambassador for HR and L&D and champion HCPC’s values and reputation as an employer of choice.
Transform your expertise to a new level – we have many interesting projects to look forward to in 2021 and beyond (for example: partners eLearning, compliance training, performance management, stakeholder engagement and values and behaviours), therefore now is the ideal time to join the HCPC family. If you are looking for the next step in your HR/L&D career and are looking for something stimulating, challenging and rewarding then apply now.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Tehmina Ansari, Learning and Development Manager on 0207 840 1720.
What we offer
The people we work with are central to helping us achieve effective and efficient regulation and in return we offer our employees generous benefits. As a member of the team you will have access to wide range of employee schemes and benefits including:
- 30 days annual leave plus discretionary days at Christmas
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 24/7 Virtual GP
- Cycle to work scheme
- 7% employer contribution pension
- Employee discounts on gym membership and a broad range of retail outlets
- Flexible working and home working options
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Virtual Wellbeing Centre
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
Alongside our excellent employee benefits, we are committed to your ongoing learning and development to build your skills, experience and career.
You can find out more about our benefits on our website
Closing Date:30 July 2021 (All vacancies will close at 1pm)
Interview Date: TBC
Further information on this role is detailed in the job description and person specification.
As an equal opportunities employer, HCPC is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join the HCPC.