Culture Change Manager based in Norfolk prestigious brand
Your new company
A prestigious, well established and innovative manufacturer based in Norwich have an exciting opportunity for a Culture Change Manager. This is an integral role within the HR and Organisation Development team. You will be responsible for helping develop and embed a high performing culture in an organisation that has started an exciting transformation. As an organisation in transformation and growth, you should expect to embrace the opportunities that this brings, both breadth and depth, and be able to work with agility to deliver an exciting and rewarding culture change using innovative approaches and ideas.
Your new role
* Lead Culture Change Programmes
* Take the traditional way of working and develop a new and exciting way to embed these behaviours into the DNA for all employees globally.
* Develop and Lead the Inclusion, Diversity strategy and programme.
* Develop cross-cultural enhancement programmes, including the development and delivery of appropriate learning content and actionable insights.
* Develop and lead the Cultural Ambassadors network to influence and embed culture change.
* Embed a performance-based culture using coaching and feedback
* Develop and lead the awards and recognition programmes that embed target culture and behaviours.
* Embed values and behaviours throughout the employee lifecycle and create events that support the continued adoption, shared learning, continuous development and momentum.
* Employee Engagement Develop and operationalise the Engagement strategy.
* Lead the Engagement annual planning and implementation programme, and associated activities that enable the progression to a high-performing culture.
* Design, develop and implement contemporary change management initiatives
* Organisation Effectiveness and Improvement - Enhance employee experience including communities, working collaboratively with HR colleagues and business stakeholders.
* HR communications lead on areas that affect Employee Experience, Culture and Change.
* Develop and co-ordinate HR communications content for internal and external use, including company portals, Employee magazines, blogs/vlogs/podcasts, and internal postings.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a rack record of success in multiple international, organisational cultures, with high levels of cross-cultural awareness. This may not be from the HR perspective but you should have a strong people focus.
A track record of developing and embedding new behaviours in customers or employees. You will be a creative, innovative communicator using multiple channels for global audience's Thrive in a transformational growth environment and delivers at pace. Prior experience in a technical, commercial, and manufacturing environment is preferred.
* Demonstrable understanding of culture change and employee engagement and skills associated with changing behaviours across geographies.
* Contemporary knowledge and application of change management models.
* Have been integral to and be passionate about Inclusion, Diversity and Outreach.
* Demonstrable programme and project management skills, able to progress multiple priorities.
* Effective communicator, influencer, and stakeholder management, both inter/intra company.
* Creative and innovative implementer of solutions that connect, engage, and enhance employee experience.
* Highly collaborative and an effective partner to the business.
* Able to deal with ambiguity, displaying resilience and creativity to maintain change momentum.
* Delivers results and value, resilient and creates strong working relationships.
* Comfortable with developing strategy, leading programmes and the everyday operational and tactical tasks associated with a transformational environment.
* Customer experience focussed, delivering in line with expectations.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, generous Pension scheme, 4x life assurance, company car scheme, annual bonus, 25 days holiday & Bank holidays. Flexible and agile working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.