If you are an experienced Resourcing Officer who can be available within 2 to 3 weeks’ notice, this could be the role for you. My client, a growing Research organization based in Central London are looking for an Interim Resourcing Officer for an initial 12-month contract at a salary in the range of £31,000 to £33,000 per year.
The role will be remote working and possibly hybrid (2 to 3 days in the office) from January 2022, so you do not need to be based in London.
Ideally with recruitment experience in the University / Higher Education or Research Institute sector and receiving guidance from Resourcing Advisors, you should have the following experience: -
- Dealing with end-to-end recruitment
- Working in an HR and Recruitment team
- Dealing with Visa sponsorship and immigration issues
- Job Evaluation
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate with others well
- Demonstrate ability to work pro-actively and research new ideas
This role can be demanding so you must have significant resourcing experience as the organization is entering a phase of increased growth following increased funding.
If you have the skills and experienced required and you can be available to start within 2 to 3 weeks, please apply now.