Our client, a leading surveying company with a reputation for innovation, is a trusted partner for a number of world-class architects, developers, consulting engineers and construction companies. Its main offices are near Dublin and in North London, supported by other facilities in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy and Spain.
This is a new appointment prompted by forecasted sustained growth, the need to strengthen the HR infrastructure and to ensure the very best practice in human resources management in alignment with the company’s core values of Integrity, Community, Innovation and Respect.
- To refine and oversee the deployment of the HR strategy in keeping with the aims and objectives of the business.
- To position the group as the ‘employer of choice’, whilst taking the lead in talent acquisition, in step with the group’s growth plans in order to attract high calibre, fully engaged and skilled staff.
- As part of talent engagement, the jobholder will focus on wellbeing, internal communication, recognition and reward in order to promote high performance, employee satisfaction and retention.
- To promote the development of employee skills and experience whilst growing individuals, teams and their careers to ensure a pipeline of future talent in order to meet business aspirations.
- To provide HR service excellence, ensuring compliance and effective processes in order to deliver a world-class model of HR support and advice to management and staff.
- Candidates must be CIPD accredited and a Masters in HRM or Organisational Development, would be ideal.
- A number of years as an HR professional, should be supported by at least two years at managerial level. Specific experience gained in an engineering or professional context would be advantageous.
- Good candidates will have a strong grasp of employment legislation, ideally developed in the context of best practice across the full HR spectrum.
- Your excellent influencing and communication skills, project management strengths and ability to work on your own initiative, will underpin your personal drive to succeed.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV quoting details of your existing salary package and Ref. No: EM0921 to Angus Keiller at CFR UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org