Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the provision, professional support and guidance for every aspect of HR and training for the College.
- Liaise and advise Senior Management Team on all employee relations issues, recruitment, retention, identifying/nurturing key talent and formulating succession plans.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the HR office and growing team of HR Officers, ensuring an effective, high quality service delivery to all members of the College and external partners.
- Manage recruitment of all non-academic staff, from the writing of job descriptions through to appointment and development.
- Have a breadth of HR knowledge with a background in management.
- Previous experience in managing large budgets within HR departments * CIPD / MCIPD qualified
The College is expanding and is looking for someone to join, who is dynamic, and motivated with an inclusive approach who can support the changes within the College. The College is looking for someone who can work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to continually develop and improve the HR systems.
This is an exciting role, welcoming applicants who are degree qualified with evidence of outstanding HR practises.