HR Manager on a 12 month FTC
Your new company
I am super excited to be working with a new client in the Teesside region who is looking for a HR Manager to join their organisation on a 12 month FTC to support and coach the HR team. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the workforce strategy and managing the HR function.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for various HR duties; mentoring and coaching the HR Advisor.
* Leading on the wellbeing and ED&I strategy
* Implementing a workforce strategy
* Monitor employment legislation to ensure the HR operations are in line with best practice
* Recruitment & Selection; recruitment packs, interviews, supporting line managers
* Performance Management; Employee Relations; Absence Management
* HR Support and Guidance
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful to be selected for this opportunity you must be able to provide and demonstrate the following:
* CIPD L.5 or L.7
* Experience coaching and mentoring a small HR team
* Strong employment law knowledge
* Experience in a similar HR Business Partner or HR Manager role
What you'll get in return
37 days holiday excluding bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.